Note: Everyone must submit payment in full by either paying all fees, setting up a payment plan, or using the "PAY WITH MY AID" function on Banner (for those with finanical aid sufficient to cover all charges).
After you have paid your total balance, either out-of-pocket, with your financial aid, or by setting up a payment plan, your classes will be automatically confirmed.
To pay fees you may log on to your Banner Self-Service account or you may visit the customer service windows of the first floor of the Hall-Moody Administration Building, or you may mail your payments in.
Web Payment Instructions:
If you have financial aid and/or scholarships that will pay 100% of your fees, or you plan to pay your fees with a Discover, MasterCard, Visa, or Web Check, you can do this over the web.
- Go to www.utm.edu
- Log in to myUTMartin portal
First three letters of first name; middle initial; first four letters of last name
Example: Kathy A. Smith = katasmit
Password (default password scheme)
xxxx = last four digits of Social Security Number (SSN)
Mmm = 3-letter abbreviation of birth month (Jan, Feb, etc.)
yy = two-digit birth year
Example: If your SSN is 444-55-1234, and you were born June 1984, then your password would be
- Click on Banner tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on Student Services
- Click on Student Records.
If you owe a balance on your account, continue to step 6 to make your payment.
If you have financial aid and/or scholarships paying all of your fees, skip to Pay with My Aid
- Click on Online Payments and Deposits (including Putting Money on Skyhawk Card).
(TO ENROLL IN A PAYMENT PLAN or to REVIEW PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS, click here.)
- Click on "Online Payments/E-Bills/E-Checks/E-Refunds..."
- Click on Payments tab at the top.
- Under "Action", click on Pay.
- Select a Payment Method at the bottom, click on Go.
- Complete the selected payment screen and click Continue.
- Follow directions to complete your payment.
Pay with My Aid
- Go back to the Student Records menu
- Click on PAY WITH MY AID
- Select the Term for which you are enrolled
- Click CONTINUE
- You will receive a notification stated that your classes have been fully confirmed
Personal checks submitted must have your student ID number written on them to ensure proper credit. Please include the full name of the student and current phone number with your check. Mail payments to 116 Administration Building, Martin, TN 38238-0002.
Payments are also accepted at the Bursar's Office, located on the 1st floor of the Administration Building.