To make a payment on your account, click the link below to access TouchNet and follow the steps shown.
Click here to log into your account.
- Enter your student id (starts with 960 or 000) and provide your password. You password is the same as the one you use for your portal and Banner Self-Service.
- Once in your account, click on the Make a Payment button.
- On the next screen, click Make a Payment again. You can also review your account activity by clicking View Account Activity.
- On the Amount screen, you can choose to payment the current statement, current account balance, pay by term, and you may have the option to pay by line item if applicable. If you want to be sure to pay a certain charge such as a parking ticket, be sure to select that particular line item. (Second Image below) Click “Continue” once you have selected which charge (s) you would like to pay.
- . Select your payment method and provide your card information/account information to continue.
You will receive a confirmation message after providing your payment information and confirming.
View 1098T Information >
To view your 1098T, you will need your NetID and password which is NOT the same as your UTM Login information.
What is my NetID >
Student Accounts Main Page
View Student Accounts Main Page >
Request a Replacement Skyhawk Card
Request a Replacement Card >