To make a payment on your account, click the link below to access TouchNet and follow the steps shown.
Click here to log into your account.
- Enter your student id (starts with 960 or 000) and provide your password. You password is the same as the one you use for your portal and Banner Self-Service.
- Once in your account, click on the Make a Payment button.
- On the next screen, click Make a Payment again. You can also review your account activity by clicking View Account Activity.
- On the Amount screen, you can choose to payment the current statement, current account balance, pay by term, and you may have the option to pay by line item if applicable. If you want to be sure to pay a certain charge such as a parking ticket, be sure to select that particular line item. (Second Image below) Click “Continue” once you have selected which charge (s) you would like to pay.
- . Select your payment method and provide your card information/account information to continue.
You will receive a confirmation message after providing your payment information and confirming.
1. Log into your MyUTMartin portal
2. Go to Banner-Self Service
3. Go to the Personal Tab
4. Then click on “Payments are Deposits”
5. Then click on "Click here to Online payments"
6. Then click "eStatements”
7. Then click "View" in the 1098T Tax Statement Section next to the appropriate tax year, your form will open in Adobe Acrobat
To view forms from previous years, please use the link below.
View 1098T Information >
Student Accounts Main Page
View Student Accounts Main Page >
Request a Replacement Skyhawk Card
Request a Replacement Card >