Outside Scholarships and Special Billing

Outside Scholarships

Outside Scholarships are those awarded by organizations other than the university; such as, churches, rotary clubs, or booster clubs. In order to apply credit to a student's account, an award letter on the organization's letterhead must be received in the Business Affairs office by the administrative drop date. The letter must include the student's name, social security number, amount of award, and how the award is to be distributed by semester.


Special Billing

Some external third parties require the Bursar Office to bill them before they will pay school charges or release scholarships. Any amounts not paid by third parties are the responsibility of the student. Below are some examples of third parties we bill.

  • Military - Tuition Assistance/ Ch. 33/ Post 911/ Other
  • Vanderbilt University
  • Ayers Foundation
  • Baccalaureate Education System Trust (B.E.S.T.)
  • Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM)
  • Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
  • TN Dept. of Labor and Workforce Development Employment Sec. (TAA)


1. Log into your MyUTMartin portal
2. Go to Banner-Self Service
3. Go to the Personal Tab
4. Then click on “Payments and Deposits”
5. Then click on "Click here to Online payments"
6. Then click "Home"
7. Then click "Statements"
8. Then click "Action" and then "View"

To view forms from previous years, please use the link below.

View 1098T Information >


Student Accounts Main Page

View Student Accounts Main Page >


Request a Replacement Skyhawk Card

Request a Replacement Card >