The Office of Enrollment Services and Student Engagement is committed to advocating for the University of Tennessee at Martin by providing outstanding student services, while ensuring effectiveness and efficiency, through six organizational departments: Academic Records, Admissions, Financial Aid and Scholarships, Student Success Center, and First-Year Programs and Student Leadership. By fostering student outreach and engagement, OSE will provide ongoing analysis of the characteristics and behaviors of current, prospective, and former students in order to help the campus achieve the following goals:
- To attract, admit, enroll and retain a desirable student body for the University of Tennessee at Martin campus, in accordance with academic policies and initiatives and campus priorities; as well as expanding research initiatives in the areas of enrollment management;
- To create and manage a campus schedule of course offerings; to register students; maintain the permanent academic record; issue transcripts, grades, and diplomas;
- To administer federal, state, and institutional financial aid and scholarship programs;
- To encourage accountability, assessment, and the provision of quality services;
- To counsel students and families in order to ensure access, choice, and a diverse student body that is representative of the citizens of the State of Tennessee;
- To facilitate the development, implementation and monitoring of academic policies, practices and procedures, and to assist the academic units in implementing such policies in order to meet their goals of academic excellence;
- To analyze trends and use data to inform decisions and set enrollment targets and manage initiatives that lead to optimum recruitment, enrollment, retention, and graduation of students;
- To facilitate student transition to the University of Tennessee at Martin that leads to positive adjustment, academic success, and student persistence;
- To promote UT Martin and the pursuit of higher education and;
- To play a leadership role in the development, implementation, maintenance, and assessment of effectiveness and efficiency of enrollment management technologies for the campus and the University system as it relates to student engagement, retention, and graduation.
The Office of Enrollment Services and Student Engagement is committed to advocating for the University of Tennessee at Martin by providing outstanding student services, while ensuring effectiveness and efficiency, through six organizational departments...
View Mission Statement >
Forms are password protected
View Forms >