Please Allow 7-10 Days for all Requests to be Processed!
Transcript Requests purchased with credit card go to:
The National Student Clearinghouse and submit electronic request and payment
Mail Written Request or completed form (Transcript Request Form) with check or money order to:
Office of Academic Records
University of Tennessee at Martin
103 Administration Building
Martin, TN 38238
Information Needed For All Requests (Faxed and E-mailed requests CANNOT be accepted):
- Full Name While in Attendance
- Student ID Number or Social Security Number
- Approximate Dates of Attendance at UTM
- Name and Address to Mail Transcript
- Date of Birth
- Hand-Written Signature (Legally required)
If transcript is to be mailed in a sealed envelope, please specify (for multiple copies, specify if separate sealed envelopes are required).
- There is a cost of $5 for each transcript requested. There is an additional $5 charge for faxing a transcript (note: receiving institutions consider faxed requests as unofficial). There is an additional $20 charge (in the US) or $35 charge (outside of the US) to send a transcript by Federal Express.
- Priority handling (sent within 24 business hours from the time the fee is paid) carries a $25 charge in addition to the above charges.