If you will be using a GPS device to travel to UT Martin, please enter 11 Wayne Fisher Drive, Martin, Tennessee, for the most direct access to campus.
From Paducah, Kentucky (62 miles total distance)
- Take Highway 45 South to Mayfield.
- At Mayfield, EXIT 25, turn right onto I-69.
- Follow I-69 to Fulton - 25 miles.
- At Fulton, follow Highway 45E South Bypass to Martin.
From Memphis, Tennessee (135 miles total distance)
- Take Interstate 40 East to Jackson.
- Exit 80-B North – Exit the interstate at Highway 45 Bypass.
- Follow Highway 45E (Milan exit) to Martin.
From Nashville, Tennessee (152 miles total distance)
- Travel Interstate 40 West.
- Take Exit 108 North at Parkers Crossroads and turn right onto Highway 22.
- Follow Highway 22 to Martin.
From Clarksville, Tennessee (94 miles total distance)
- Traveling West, take Highway 79 to Paris.
- Highway 79 connects to Highway 54 in Paris.
- Follow Highway 54 to Dresden.
- Turn right onto Highway 22 from Dresden to Martin.
Parking on Campus
Visitor parking permits are required to use campus parking areas. Permits are provided free of charge by the Office of Public Safety and may be requested online in advance of your visit.